Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 3:15 PM
In your message on "confusion" you stated that:
"The residue of the Christ, Adam before he fell, Adam is the Christ of God. Christ means anointed. So Adam fell, he died to his immortality, and his remains are found in mortal man today in the form of Abel, Adam’s root system."
Then in your message entitled "Basic Principles # 8" You said that "Eve is the female seed that God produced, and she was to receive the seed of the Father and give birth to Christ".
So my question is this. If Adam is the Christ of God. Why does Eve need to give birth to the Christ when Adam is the Christ?
Pastor Vitale's response:
As I have told you previously, the Doctrine of Christ as it is taught at LEM is an unfolding revelation. At the time Basic Principles 8 was preached, I still believed that there was an Eve.
Unfortunately we do not have enough help to adequately reference every revelation brought forth at LEM. if you are interested in the message(s) where we prove that there is no Eve, you can either search for “Eve” with our on-line search engine (but the message may not be transcribed), or search in the LEM on-line subject index.
1. Primordial Adam is commanded to multiply.
2. The glorified Jesus Christ is the regenerated Adam (the last Adam)
3. The glorified Jesus Christ in both of His states (first Adam and last Adam) has a male and a female side
4. The glorified Jesus Christ has a reproductive seed that has a male and a female aspect
5. The reproductive seed of the Lord Jesus Christ is destined to be implanted in the individual members of mortal humanity
6. The female side of the reproductive seed of the Lord Jesus Christ that is planted in mortal humanity is destined to give birth to the offspring/children/sons of the Lord Jesus.
7. The offspring/son of the Lord Jesus will not depart from its mortal host, but will join with Abel, Adam’s “dead root” within mortal man.
8. The living offspring of the Lord Jesus in a mortal man is called “Christ.”
9. The Doctrine of Christ distinguishes between the “dead” Christ that all mortal men are born with and the “living” Christ that the glorified Jesus Christ is imparting to mortal men today by calling the dead Christ, “Abel” and the living Christ,“Christ.”
10. Both Abel and Christ are “seeds.”
11. The living Christ seed appears in mortal men in two stages:
a) imputed (unattached)
b) imparted (attached/grafted)
12. The grafted Christ seed has the potential to fully reproduce the Life of God that Jesus of Nazareth experienced in the days of His flesh.
13. The Christ seed joined to the personality of the mortal man is “the New Man,” which is in the image of the heavenly.
14. Our New Man will war against our Old Man until Christ, the seed of the Woman, dominates (Leviathan, the pride of man), the seed of the Serpent
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. KJV
Gen 3:15 – Work Up
15 And I will put hostility (enmity) between thee and the woman, and between [Leviathan], thy seed and [Christ], her seed; [and] Christ, the seed of the woman (it) shall overwhelm and swallow up (bruise) your (thou) head, and overwhelm and swallow up (bruise) the serpent’s (his) armies (heel) [within mortal man].KJV
Gen 3:15 – Alternate Translation
15 And I will put hostility between thee and the woman, and between [Leviathan], thy seed and [Christ], her seed; [and] Christ, the seed of the woman, shall overwhelm and swallow up your head,* and overwhelm and swallow up the serpent’s armies [within mortal man].** (Alternate Translation Bible)
* “The head” signifies the prominent part, the part that is seen. The “head of the Serpent” signifies the visible incarnation of the Serpent’s consciousness, i.e., the visible, physical body and world, which are spiritual prison houses.
** Satan, the unconscious part of the collective Carnal Mind, is the Serpent’s military power within mortal humanity, and the unconscious part of the Carnal Mind of the many members of humanity are the Serpent’s armies.
God bless you,
Sheila R. Vitale,
Pastor, Teacher & Founder
Living Epistles Ministries